“I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden wealth of secret places, so that you may know that it is I, the Lord, the God of Israel, who calls you by your name.” Isaiah 45:3
Treasure House of Hope Inc. is a 501(c) 3 non-profit Christian Discipleship Training Center that is sustained by generous donations from our supporters. We overcome the battles that once defeated us and now we win! Individuals learn to overcome disappointments and challenges by receiving HOPE for a better future!
- Pulling treasures out of darkness through love, compassion and hope. Training individuals to live a disciplined lifestyle based on biblical teachings.
- Our mission is accomplished by providing the following:
- Career Development/Education: Collaboration with Community Support to build work ethics, on-the-job training, employment placement, GED and college opportunities.
- Counseling: Recovery In Christ is an addiction support group dealing with substance abuse, inner healing, Cognitive Behavior Therapy and Healthy Relationships.
- Life Skills: Financial Literacy (Budgeting), Coping with Stress, Health & Nutrition with New Hope Family Chiropractic, Proper Hygiene, and Goal Setting.
- Supportive Services: Referrals to community organizations, medical, dental, vision and legal assistance.
- Fathers Unite: A father’s fellowship where men grow through discussing topics that promote healthy parenting and male leadership in the home.
- Treasure House of Hope, Inc. focuses on people who are desperate for change due to hopelessness and failure in their lives.
- Trainees learn solid solutions to personal problematic lifestyles such as homelessness, crime, poverty, domestic abuse and addictions along with many other social issues.
- We believe in caring for people by providing a loving, safe environment.
- We believe in interaction by encouraging active listening.
- We believe in discipleship through training and teachings based on foundational truths of the Bible.
- We believe legitimizing personal feelings is the beginning of the healing process.
- We believe we are our brothers’ keeper.
- We believe in spiritual covering. Our covering is Living Disciples Christian Center.