Who we are
Treasure House of Hope Inc. is a 501(c) 3 non-profit Christian Discipleship Training Center that is sustained by generous donations from our supporters. We help those who are lost, hurting, and hopeless that suffer from substance abuse and mental health issues. We house individuals for one year at no cost to them but a desire to want change. We will help them with basics from cooking, cleaning, personal hygiene, setting boundaries, and setting goals to help them get a job, learn new skill sets, get a GED, fill out college applications, and learn to budget. Some graduates decide to stay longer in order to stay accountable to their own individual treatment plan as well as being a peer to peer mentor to others.
- Career Development/Education: Collaboration with Community Support to build work ethics, on-the-job training, employment placement, GED and college opportunities.
- Counseling: Recovery In Christ is an addiction support group dealing with substance abuse, inner healing, Cognitive Behavior Therapy and Healthy Relationships.
- Life Skills: Financial Literacy (Budgeting), Coping with Stress, Health & Nutrition with New Hope Family Chiropractic, Proper Hygiene, and Goal Setting.
- Supportive Services: Referrals to community organizations, medical, dental, vision and legal assistance.
We pull treasures out of darkness through love, compassion and hope. We train individuals to live a disciplined lifestyle based on biblical teachings.
Love, Compassion, Hope, Accountability, Integrity
Call to Action
We help to pull treasures out of darkness through love, hope and compassion. Let’s stop the revolving door of recidivism by empowering individuals to live a disciplined lifestyle based on biblical teachings. We give hope to the hopeless and love to the lost. Help us fight this war by donating today.
Evidence of Success
Participants learn real life skills such as chores, cooking, cleaning, communication with others, setting health boundaries, goal setting, work ethics, financial literacy, health and nutrition, and learning to apply new coping skills. These skills help participants ease into reintegration in their own apartments and homes after successful completion of the training center.
The restoration of individuals and their family units will help the participants to stand on their own feet and make sound, moral decisions. This helps individuals to be accountable and take responsibility for their lives.
- We believe in caring for people by providing a loving, safe environment.
- We believe in interaction by encouraging active listening.
- We believe in discipleship through training and teachings based on foundational truths of the Bible.
- We believe legitimizing personal feelings is the beginning of the healing process.
- We believe we are our brothers’ keeper.
- We believe in spiritual covering. Our covering is Relevant Church.